Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Events


It's snowing! It's not even Halloween yet!

I heard this story about one of my favourite writers, Charles Dickens. One day he walked into a bar and ordered a martini. The bartender asked if he wanted an "olive or twist?"

I just wanted to remind folks that it is THIS COMING weekend Saturday 17th October is the Granite State Storytelling Festival in New London, NH. And here are a few dates you might want to write down - they are Halloween performances! Check website for full details: www.diamondscree.com

Friday, 23rd October
Moultonboro Public Library, Moultonborough, NH

Saturday, 24th October
Orford Social Library, Orford, NH

Wednesday, 28 October
Howe Library, Hanover, NH

Thursday, 29 October
Latham Library, Thetford, VT

Remember that you will be able to purchase my award winning CD and the equally good “Second-hand Tales” from me at performances!

No comments: